Other Big 12 Teams
- Nebraska and Miami battle it out in Lincoln
- Nebraska rolls past Florida Atlantic
- Three Nebraska Football night games announced
- Statement from athletic director and my quick thoughts
- UCLA embarrasses Nebraska 41-21
- Nebraska survives 37-34 against Wyoming
- I’m ready for some football!
- Thoughts heading into the 2013 season
- It’s Nebraska vs Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship
- Thoughts on the Huskers season so far
- Big10 releases schedules for 2015 and 2016
- Aaron Green set to transfer from Nebraska
- Nebraska Football to play prime time games
- Must Read From Greg Doyel Regarding Nebraska Basketball Hiring
- 2012 Rule Changes For College Football
The “Cowbell” keeps on ringing in Husker Land today as two more junior college players have comitted to the Nebraska Football team.Ã‚Â Shukree Barfield and Larry Asante have both committed and should be great additions to the Husker football team.
Barfiled is a defensive takle from Garden City Community College in Kansas.Ã‚Â He originally signed with Rutgers out of high school, and he chose the Huskers over them and additional offers from Arkansas, Kentucky, Louisville and South Florida.Ã‚Â
This season, Barfield had five and half sacks, and 41 tackles with eight being for a loss.
Asante is a great player that can play either linebacker or strong saftey.Ã‚Â Both positions that Huskers need some more depth at.Ã‚Â He is rated a 4 star by Rivals.Com and choose the Huskers over Clemson and Kansas State.Ã‚Â I would expect Asante to battle for a starting position right away.
Having trouble finding Husker Tickets? Then you need to check out Stubhub, where fans buy and sell tickets to each other!Ã‚Â 100% guranteed!