Other Big 12 Teams
- Three Nebraska Football night games announced
- Statement from athletic director and my quick thoughts
- UCLA embarrasses Nebraska 41-21
- Nebraska survives 37-34 against Wyoming
- I’m ready for some football!
- Thoughts heading into the 2013 season
- It’s Nebraska vs Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship
- Thoughts on the Huskers season so far
- Big10 releases schedules for 2015 and 2016
- Aaron Green set to transfer from Nebraska
- Nebraska Football to play prime time games
- Must Read From Greg Doyel Regarding Nebraska Basketball Hiring
- 2012 Rule Changes For College Football
- Nebraska adds Idaho State to the 2012 schedule
- Nebraska’s 2012 Recruiting Class
The Nebraska Football team has had it’s first injuries of the spring as cornerback Zach Bowman and running back Kenny Wilson have came down with injuries.
Bowman who isn’t in full contact in practices while he still rehabs the knee that had the ACL tear, injured his other knee when it hit with another players knee during practice.Ã‚Â Early reports are saying it could be a ruptured the patellar tendon which could sideline him from 4-6 months.Ã‚Â Right now it is too hard to tell, but don’t expect him back at full speed for awhile.Ã‚Â It’s bad news as the Huskers really need Bowman to be a lockdown corner and shutout the opposing teams best receiver.
Kenny Wilson actually broke his leg while moving a tv.Ã‚Â He was already out of spring practice due to a bone infection but now he will be lost for the entire upcoming season.Ã‚Â Coach Callahan said he hopes that Wilson will be able to receive a redshirt year due to the injury.