Other Big 12 Teams
- Nebraska and Miami battle it out in Lincoln
- Nebraska rolls past Florida Atlantic
- Three Nebraska Football night games announced
- Statement from athletic director and my quick thoughts
- UCLA embarrasses Nebraska 41-21
- Nebraska survives 37-34 against Wyoming
- I’m ready for some football!
- Thoughts heading into the 2013 season
- It’s Nebraska vs Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship
- Thoughts on the Huskers season so far
- Big10 releases schedules for 2015 and 2016
- Aaron Green set to transfer from Nebraska
- Nebraska Football to play prime time games
- Must Read From Greg Doyel Regarding Nebraska Basketball Hiring
- 2012 Rule Changes For College Football
James W. Conradt, a Nebraska football fan living in Austin, Texas created what is now being called a big Internet hoax about University of Oklahoma football players Sam Bradford and Landry Jones.Ã‚Â Conradt posted a message on the Sooners message board.
Conradt used a template from www.newsok.com to create the article about Bradford and Jones being arrested for drug charges.Ã‚Â Conradt said in an interview that he was just trying to get the Sooners fans riled up after a Sooners fan was talking smack on another message board.
Mr. Conradt has now been apologizing about the incident and has said that he wasn’t thinking when he did it.Ã‚Â Yeah no kidding you weren’t thinking.Ã‚Â Conradt could be be in a legal battle with Kevin Jones who is Landry’s father.Ã‚Â Jones has said “I have deep enough pockets, I plan to prosecute him to the fullest extent of the law.”
So Husker fans (or Sooners fans if you are reading), what is your take on this whole hoax?Ã‚Â Is the Internet all fun and games when it comes to talking smack?Ã‚Â I say Conradt took it a little bit too far.