Other Big 12 Teams
- Thoughts heading into the 2013 season
- It’s Nebraska vs Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship
- Thoughts on the Huskers season so far
- Big10 releases schedules for 2015 and 2016
- Aaron Green set to transfer from Nebraska
- Nebraska Football to play prime time games
- Must Read From Greg Doyel Regarding Nebraska Basketball Hiring
- 2012 Rule Changes For College Football
- Nebraska adds Idaho State to the 2012 schedule
- Nebraska’s 2012 Recruiting Class
- Huskers fall 30-13 in Capital One Bowl
- Nebraska vs South Carolina in the Capital One Bowl
- Nebraska gets hammered in Michigan
- Huskers fall 28-25
- Blackshirts are back after 24-3 win over Michigan State
By APNWLNS payday loans
The Nebraska Football team is ready to face off against New Mexico State on Saturday afternoon, and I’m ready to watch another husker victory. I will be watching to see if there is any improvement on the offensive line and how well the secondary plays against the pass happy Aggies.
I really think this is the game that the running game gets going. Lydon Murtha is back and will start the game and I really feel that will be a big help on the offensive line. With the aggies playing a 3-3-5 defense, it is going to be a lot of 4-5 yard pickups on the ground I think. If Marlon Lucky, Quentin Castille, and Roy Helu Jr. can make a few people miss, those four and five yard runs will be turned into 10 and 15 yarders.
Also look for Castille to line up in the fullback position a little bit with Lucky or Helu behind him. Thomas Lawson will be out for the game as he had his appendix removed earlier in the week.
On the defensive side of the ball the secondary needs to play better and tackle better. They are going to have plenty of chances as the Aggies like to throw the ball a lot. It will be their first game of the year so I expect their qb to make some mistakes and Nebraska needs to take of those advantages. If the defensive line can get pressure on the qb, it’s going to be a long night for the Aggies.
My prediction is 42-17 in favor of the huskers. Leave us a comment and let us know your prediction!