Other Big 12 Teams
- Nebraska offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf
- Randy Gregory to enter draft
- What a crazy year for Nebraska Football
- Nebraska and Miami battle it out in Lincoln
- Nebraska rolls past Florida Atlantic
- Three Nebraska Football night games announced
- Statement from athletic director and my quick thoughts
- UCLA embarrasses Nebraska 41-21
- Nebraska survives 37-34 against Wyoming
- I’m ready for some football!
- Thoughts heading into the 2013 season
- It’s Nebraska vs Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship
- Thoughts on the Huskers season so far
- Big10 releases schedules for 2015 and 2016
- Aaron Green set to transfer from Nebraska
The Nebraska Football team is down another quarterback as redshirt Freshman Kody Spano will more then likely be getting a new ACL. Spano left practice on Monday with the injury and then reportadly updated his Facebook status to read “Getting a new ACL on Thursday”
With Spano being down, the Huskers are very short handed heading into the Spring game this Saturday. Zac Lee, Cody Green and Latravis Washington will take the snaps for the Huskers. It is really hard to think about it because if the team suffers one more injury at the quarterback position, things could head downhill very quickly due to the lack of experience at the position.
Coach Pelini is hoping that Spano will be ready to go at the start of fall camp but it will all depend on how his rehab goes through the Summer months. Hope for the best Husker fans.