Other Big 12 Teams
- Statement from athletic director and my quick thoughts
- UCLA embarrasses Nebraska 41-21
- Nebraska survives 37-34 against Wyoming
- I’m ready for some football!
- Thoughts heading into the 2013 season
- It’s Nebraska vs Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship
- Thoughts on the Huskers season so far
- Big10 releases schedules for 2015 and 2016
- Aaron Green set to transfer from Nebraska
- Nebraska Football to play prime time games
- Must Read From Greg Doyel Regarding Nebraska Basketball Hiring
- 2012 Rule Changes For College Football
- Nebraska adds Idaho State to the 2012 schedule
- Nebraska’s 2012 Recruiting Class
- Huskers fall 30-13 in Capital One Bowl
The idea of playing in his hometown and in front of his family was enough for Greg Paulus to choose Syracuse over Nebraska. This morning the former Duke point guard held a teleconference through the Duke this morning where he announced his decision.
“I had a great visit there,” Paulus said. “Nebraska is a place where there is so much tradition. There are great people there. I had a great visit with coach (Bo) Pelini and spent a lot of time with their guys and coach (Shawn) Watson, their offensive coordinator.
“(But) my heart and my gut told me that Syracuse, I felt, was the best place for me.”
Paulus will have a better shot at playing time for the Orange as they are down to two quarterbacks right now. He will be working on his advanced degree in broadcast journalism at the university.
We wish Mr. Paulus the best of luck at Syracuse!