Other Big 12 Teams
- Thoughts heading into the 2013 season
- It’s Nebraska vs Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship
- Thoughts on the Huskers season so far
- Big10 releases schedules for 2015 and 2016
- Aaron Green set to transfer from Nebraska
- Nebraska Football to play prime time games
- Must Read From Greg Doyel Regarding Nebraska Basketball Hiring
- 2012 Rule Changes For College Football
- Nebraska adds Idaho State to the 2012 schedule
- Nebraska’s 2012 Recruiting Class
- Huskers fall 30-13 in Capital One Bowl
- Nebraska vs South Carolina in the Capital One Bowl
- Nebraska gets hammered in Michigan
- Huskers fall 28-25
- Blackshirts are back after 24-3 win over Michigan State
By APNWLNS payday loans
Morning Husker fans. The University officially released video and a statement about the upcoming East Stadium expansion that will be going on at Memorial Stadium. There will be an additional 6,000 seats added as well as 38 new suites. The initial plan is calling for the entire expansion to be completed before the 2013 football season. Once completed Memorial Stadium will hold around 91,000 fans and be just on the outside of top 10 largest venues in college football.
Some fans have been wondering what was going on with all the trees being removed a while back on the East side and that’s just to make room for all the construction. Trees will be added back and everything will look great once completed. The developers were able to keep the old facade and will make it look great with the new construction that will be going around it.
Take a look at the video blow and let us know what you think.