Other Big 12 Teams
- Nebraska offensive coordinator Danny Langsdorf
- Randy Gregory to enter draft
- What a crazy year for Nebraska Football
- Nebraska and Miami battle it out in Lincoln
- Nebraska rolls past Florida Atlantic
- Three Nebraska Football night games announced
- Statement from athletic director and my quick thoughts
- UCLA embarrasses Nebraska 41-21
- Nebraska survives 37-34 against Wyoming
- I’m ready for some football!
- Thoughts heading into the 2013 season
- It’s Nebraska vs Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship
- Thoughts on the Huskers season so far
- Big10 releases schedules for 2015 and 2016
- Aaron Green set to transfer from Nebraska
Running back Aaron Green has decided to transfer from the University of Nebraska and all signs point to him attending a school in his home state of Texas. Green carried the ball 24 times for 105 yards as a true freshman in 2011. Green was wanting more carries and you can’t blame him but sometimes you gotta be patient and wait your turn especially as a freshman.
Schools that Green may be transferring to based on reports would be Houston, Baylor, Texas Tech, TCU and Texas A&M. You can’t fault the kid for wanting to play closer to home and we wish him well in the future.
Aaron’s older brother Andrew is still part of the Nebraska team and will be getting quite a bit of action in the secondary for the blackshirts.
The depth chart would now look like this at the running back position: Rex Burkhead, Ammer Abdullah, Mike Marrow.