Other Big 12 Teams
- Thoughts heading into the 2013 season
- It’s Nebraska vs Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship
- Thoughts on the Huskers season so far
- Big10 releases schedules for 2015 and 2016
- Aaron Green set to transfer from Nebraska
- Nebraska Football to play prime time games
- Must Read From Greg Doyel Regarding Nebraska Basketball Hiring
- 2012 Rule Changes For College Football
- Nebraska adds Idaho State to the 2012 schedule
- Nebraska’s 2012 Recruiting Class
- Huskers fall 30-13 in Capital One Bowl
- Nebraska vs South Carolina in the Capital One Bowl
- Nebraska gets hammered in Michigan
- Huskers fall 28-25
- Blackshirts are back after 24-3 win over Michigan State
By APNWLNS payday loans
Running back Aaron Green has decided to transfer from the University of Nebraska and all signs point to him attending a school in his home state of Texas. Green carried the ball 24 times for 105 yards as a true freshman in 2011. Green was wanting more carries and you can’t blame him but sometimes you gotta be patient and wait your turn especially as a freshman.
Schools that Green may be transferring to based on reports would be Houston, Baylor, Texas Tech, TCU and Texas A&M. You can’t fault the kid for wanting to play closer to home and we wish him well in the future.
Aaron’s older brother Andrew is still part of the Nebraska team and will be getting quite a bit of action in the secondary for the blackshirts.
The depth chart would now look like this at the running back position: Rex Burkhead, Ammer Abdullah, Mike Marrow.