Other Big 12 Teams
- Thoughts heading into the 2013 season
- It’s Nebraska vs Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship
- Thoughts on the Huskers season so far
- Big10 releases schedules for 2015 and 2016
- Aaron Green set to transfer from Nebraska
- Nebraska Football to play prime time games
- Must Read From Greg Doyel Regarding Nebraska Basketball Hiring
- 2012 Rule Changes For College Football
- Nebraska adds Idaho State to the 2012 schedule
- Nebraska’s 2012 Recruiting Class
- Huskers fall 30-13 in Capital One Bowl
- Nebraska vs South Carolina in the Capital One Bowl
- Nebraska gets hammered in Michigan
- Huskers fall 28-25
- Blackshirts are back after 24-3 win over Michigan State
By APNWLNS payday loans
Another week of practice and another broken leg for a Nebraska football player. It was Mike Smith going down for the year last week and in practice on Tuesday, linebacker Sean Fisher broke his leg and will also be out for the 2010 season. This is a blow to the linebackers and the overall defense as Sean was slotted to be a starter and was really expected to do well for the blackshirts.
Nothing official has been announced as of early Wednesday morning but expect for Coach Pelini to address the situation during his next media appearance.
Look for Lavonte David and Eric Martin to get more reps with Fisher being out. I sure hope that David and Martin got the playbook down and can fill in nicely.
The first big injury has happened to the Nebraska football team as backup quarterback Kody Spano tore his left acl for the second time. Spano first tore the acl in his left knee back in the final week of Spring practice but made a speedy recovery and made it back in time for fall camp. It was a non-contact tear as Spano was just doing some running when the injury happened.
The school and Spano will apply for a medical red shirt as Spano has already used his normal red shirt. Tough break for the kid but he was out at practice on Wednesday supporting his teammates and trying to help out.
Stay strong Kody.
The Nebraska Football team is down another quarterback as redshirt Freshman Kody Spano will more then likely be getting a new ACL. Spano left practice on Monday with the injury and then reportadly updated his Facebook status to read “Getting a new ACL on Thursday”
With Spano being down, the Huskers are very short handed heading into the Spring game this Saturday. Zac Lee, Cody Green and Latravis Washington will take the snaps for the Huskers. It is really hard to think about it because if the team suffers one more injury at the quarterback position, things could head downhill very quickly due to the lack of experience at the position.
Coach Pelini is hoping that Spano will be ready to go at the start of fall camp but it will all depend on how his rehab goes through the Summer months. Hope for the best Husker fans.