Other Big 12 Teams
- Statement from athletic director and my quick thoughts
- UCLA embarrasses Nebraska 41-21
- Nebraska survives 37-34 against Wyoming
- I’m ready for some football!
- Thoughts heading into the 2013 season
- It’s Nebraska vs Wisconsin in the Big 10 Championship
- Thoughts on the Huskers season so far
- Big10 releases schedules for 2015 and 2016
- Aaron Green set to transfer from Nebraska
- Nebraska Football to play prime time games
- Must Read From Greg Doyel Regarding Nebraska Basketball Hiring
- 2012 Rule Changes For College Football
- Nebraska adds Idaho State to the 2012 schedule
- Nebraska’s 2012 Recruiting Class
- Huskers fall 30-13 in Capital One Bowl
The Nebraska Football Spring game will be played on April 19th at 1 p.m. inside Memorial Stadium.Ã‚Â Tickets will go on sale Feb 6th via huskers.com and 1-800-8BIGRED starting at 8 a.m. central time.
This year there will be reserved seating in the East and West stadiums, and general seating in the North and South endzones.Ã‚Â Order your tickets quickly if you want reserved seating.Ã‚Â Reserved seating will cost you $10 per ticket, while general admission tickets will be $8.